Monday, May 15, 2017

BLOG: Creativity and New Media

     When l started the game called Second life I was brought into the tutorial after selecting my avatar. There were many avatar options to pick from what was interesting was that their was a Halloween themed ones. I didn't pick those personal because it stood out to much instead I choose the male that looked like a cowboy.

https://puu.sh/vRdWF/febfc3c0fd.jpg

After doing some of the tutorial I saw a random person in the picture above doing some type of dance it was interesting because they were the only one doing the dance. I didn't even know how to do the dance animation myself.

https://puu.sh/vRe1x/440e7d2851.jpg
I eventually got to point in the tutorial where you could fly, I was surprised that it affect my real body I was getting goosebumps from flying even though I do play my fair share of video games almost none of them had this free range of flying as Second Life did.

     Overall my experience in Second Life was interesting, I never played a game like this before I tried to communicate with other people but they didn't respond, although I did get a random friend request which is nice. To bad the game is a bit dated being created in 2003. This game gives me the vibe of SIMS a other game that is designed on the virtual world concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment