Monday, May 15, 2017

BLOG: Wiki So Far

      In order to contribute for my class in the wiki page. I decided to do write on a topic I use nearly everyday which is gaming, specifically MMORPG. The page that I edited and built on was the "Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games" wiki page. The previous students enrolled in this class have already discussed about the MMORPG that I was thinking to do, Black Desert Online. 
      The previous class spoke about the near unlimited customization in Black Desert Online so instead I spoke about the unlimited scenarios that players develop when they duel each other in game for resources. Then I made a connection to new modern day technology artificial intelligence instead of AI being developed by the gaming company the person themselves become the AI in order to become a challenge to the other player.

No comments:

Post a Comment