Monday, May 15, 2017

BLOG: Advice

     If I were to be hired by Baruch College to improve there New Media system would be to revamp Black Board online system and develop that website into a phone application. This would allow students to be able to pick out there professors notes at a moments notice. If one were to lose WiFi or signal service when taking the train as many students do. They could preemptively download there professors notes to study from. I know this happens to me personally. I have to constantly dig and dig inside of blackboard to get some notes and save the page for offline reading then transfer the file to my phone constantly. If a application were designed to make this process a lot smother then it would overall help the students at Baruch College.

No comments:

Post a Comment